quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

Nível Básico do Inglês - Lição 5 - Exercícios

1 - Escolha a palavra correta: my, your, his ou her.

a) Where’s Lucia? Is she in her room?
b) No, she isn’t. She’s with Akio. She must be in his room.
c) Do you have your walkman with you?
d) No, but I have my radio.


2 – Complete o texto com –s ou –‘s.

Lucia’s room is next to José Luis’s. it’s opposite Akio’s it has a bed, a table and two chairs. She has got her two suitcases and two bags on the bed. Lucia’s bags are very heavy, They’re full of English books.


3 – Escreva a forma correta do verbo to have: have/has, doesn’t have/ don’t have

a) The house has four bedrooms but it doesn’t have four bathrooms.
b) I’m luck. I have a bathroom in my room.
c) The house is lovely. It has nice big rooms.
d) She has an MP3 player but she doesn’t have a television set.
e) They have satellite TV in the living room.
f) Excuse me. We have two chairs but we don’t have a table.
g) I’m sorry, but I don’t have time for you now.


4 – Relacione as frases correspondentes. Você deseja saber se...

1. alguém tem as horas.
2. o quarto tem televisão via satélite.
3. você e sua família têm bagagem.
4. a senhora tem um quarto agradável.
5. os estudantes têm os livros.

a- Do they have the books?
b- Do you have the time?
c- Do we have suitcases?
d- Does it have satellite TV?
e- Does she have a nice room?

1 – b
2 – d
3 – c
4 – e
5 – a



5 – Complete esta conversação telefônica: how, where ou Who.

A: Hello?
B: It’s Robert Derford
A: Hello, Robert. How are you?
B: I’m all right, thanks. I’m in Baton Rouge.
A: Baton Rouge! Where’s that?
B: It’s in Louisiana.
A: Louisiana? Where’s Louisiana?
B: In the United States. I’m here with Eila.
A: Eila? Who Eila?
B: She’s Mrs. Derford.
A: Mrs. Derford? Well, third time’s a charm. Robert!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.